Omicron Gamma, Planet Crete, The Corsair Senate.

Please create any strictly RP threads here.
Note: This forum is only for in-game RP activity. All off-topic posts will be deleted or moved.
ViRuS
In-Game Name: Yalalalala
Favorite Ship: Sabre - Kusari/Corsair Ships

Re: Omicron Gamma, Planet Crete, The Corsair Senate.

Post by ViRuS » Sat May 07, 2011 5:58 am

kroati wrote:OOC: I have to comment this one. (started writing before kaizer's post)

IC:
Meanwhile in the bar on Tripoli, commenting with a few other freelancers and corsairs.

"Guys, dont consider this an insult, but your current administration has gone batshit mad.
First they accidentally attack a zoner transport, destroy the coming reinforcements (which are to protect their own transports) and then try to pass it off as a Zoner attack.

Now they are showing hostility towards the zoners' common-sense request to compensate for the destroyed/stolen goods and killed pilots?
They even threaten them to destroy/occupy their three main bases, completely ignoring the ever present of the bounty hunters guild and the outcasts and their allies?
Not to forget that the main source of food are the Freeports, which will mean starvation, lack of medicine and a lot of other things because the most of it you gain off Freeports.
Someone will rat out your location, and then you will find yourselves at a full scale war against the 4 houses, an enormous part of the bounty hunters guld, outcasts, zoners, the whole SDS and almost any possible freelancer.
There is no way that you will be able to stand against all of them, especially with the lack of important cargo you are currently getting from the zoners.

Listen to me, they are leading you into oblivion, not prosperity!"
After listening to him, he replied

That's what you think, gringo ? We are already at war with all houses, the hunters, the Outcast traitors, and guess what ? We're still here, surviving. We can even send forces to defend the Jump hole to the Jellyfish systems, but ofcourse that doesn't count, si ?
Ofcourse Zoners will cut their food supply to us, but that doesn't mean they'll cut it for themselves, and that's when we'll take it. Last time I checked Zoners didn't like to fight. I'm sure we an persuade them to continue bringing us supplies..by blowing up some of their tranports, get my point gringo ?

If our methods don't please you, you can always leave this place.
Totally not an old sig.

Seth
Kate Seth
In-Game Name: Seth
Favorite Ship: Centi

Post by Seth » Sat May 07, 2011 7:11 am

OOC:

While i enjoy how things ended i must say that next time you guys conceive a post like that(LOL escape) please make me part of the action. That is because my character sat still for the last post, not issuing orders in a moment of crysis. Too bad the negotiations didn't end as planned, i was just getting warm.

Seth has been in tune with everything that happened due to the Corsairs signaling everything to him via comlink.

IC:

Seth ended the conversation via commlink and turned to the audience which returned after the Deimos escaped.

Apparently our guests wanted to end their trip early. Today the SDS has demonstrated what they know about us. That would be complete vacuum space. The few months we worked together were completely non-existant. They know nothing of our nature.

He made a pause.

I urge all Corsairs to remember how we came to what we are today. I urge any idiot who thought that Kraizer was right to remember how the Outcasts, our so called "brothers", dropped us on this hell-hole, with barely the supplies to carve a living. I urge you to remember how our ancestors selected people from the ancient tribes to be devoured so they could live on.

Remember the day when Schulman arrived and when we took its transport. Remember the first days in space. Remember when we got our revenge!
That is all it matters, taking our revenge on every human being that left us root on this asteroid! Onwards my brothers, to victory and beyond!

He raised his fist to the damaged oak doors, to the outside and instantly the crowd followed him. The corsairs went out in the streets and in their ships.
They were outside in few minutes.

The Corsair Armada was orbiting Crete. Waiting for its leader, its prophet. Seth activated the cruise engines of his Centurion towards the Maledictus, his flagship. After docking and taking the command seat on the bridge it moved towards the Sector 9 jump-hole. They followed him. Every able Corsair in Omicron Gamma followed Don Gabriel's call.

Everything is decided now. Better live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep. he thought while jumping to the Unknown Systems.

The Corsair Imperial Forces, The Corsair Armada, The whole Corsair nation followed him into battle. He was in the front line. Everyone had faith in him.

Second OOC: Seeing as the place where action took place was the Senate, i consider the thread ended. Also kroati you could voice opinions in the Senate not in Tripoli's bar.
You are the sum of your decisions. -Aristotle

kroati
Favorite Ship: Liberator

Post by kroati » Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 am

OOC: To be vaporized as the zoner emissary? No thanks. :D

ViRuS
In-Game Name: Yalalalala
Favorite Ship: Sabre - Kusari/Corsair Ships

Post by ViRuS » Sat May 07, 2011 6:59 pm

OOC: tis np I rp'ed with him (smoke)
Totally not an old sig.