Recall

Please create any strictly RP threads here.
Note: This forum is only for in-game RP activity. All off-topic posts will be deleted or moved.
Loki
Favorite Ship: A few of them.

Recall

Post by Loki » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Loki's commlink began beeping for the first time in a long time. Up to this point, he had been busy with Isis, and their new marriage, and the fact she was pregnant with twins. One boy, one girl.

"Loki here. Who's calling?" he asked

"It's me, Loki. I know it's been a while, but, at least you are still reachable. How's Isis and the kids?" the Minister of Defense in the parliament of Kusari. Former Governess Mizu Harashi, who had also recently been married to one Kataku Harashi.

"We're all good. What do you need now Mizu? IT's been wicked quiet. I've had to travel all over the place to find work lately." Loki Replied.

"Well, the Blood Dragons, still seeking overthrow of our current government have gotten much bolder recently, and after their attack on Yokohama Shipyard last year, they haven't stopped severe terrorism acts this whole time. Up to now we have been able to hold them off but they seem to be backed by some unknown power with a LOT of resources and weapons upgrades, so they became even fiercer than you know them for being, and since we are running low on resources, we need you to get back in your fighter and start fighting for us again. Let me know as soon as you are ready." the Minister stated, knowing Loki would indeed make a difference in the possible coming war.
[color=yellow]Light[/color] and[color=violet] Dark[/color] are simply different sides of the same coin.

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/103/7/6/My_Gaming_Signature_by_StarHawk4025.jpg[/img]

Loki
Favorite Ship: A few of them.

Re: Recall

Post by Loki » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Loki thought about something from four years back as he was buying himself a new fighter, since he had to sell his old one to keep the family running. ~Those Unidentified ships Never showed up again... Why are they still hiding, if that's what they're doing... I wonder if they have something to do with the increased aggressiveness of the Blood Dragons...~

He shook his head. They only way to find out was for them to show up again, or do some serious investigation into the Blood Dragons to see where they're resources come from. In his used Starblazer, he left the orbit of Planet New Tokyo and began to search things out.

"Good thing we're immortal, this could take years to uncover. Hell, my kids will probably be flying at the rate things are moving now... Wait a moment. That would be really REALLY bad!" Loki panicked as a thought crossed his mind. While flying on autopilot to a nearby asteroid field he thought back to the first UI he encountered. The Eagle. IT knew him by name, and it was NOT the Tallannites. "That was a thick Shar'Anoch accent too. I REALLY hope those Reichistadt bastards don't show up again. The Nazis in human history were priests compared to those savages. If they gathered together again, and are heading this way.... We are ALL SCREWED!!!" he shouted into the cockpit in fear.

"I know one man who would know what's up with them. Time to call Talamaeus." he said to himself, connecting to the leader of the Tallannites.

"Kair Talamaeus, question for you." Loki said politely, wondering if he was even listening.

"What's up Loki? Two years and no contact? Something must be bothering you. Let me guess. Those unidentified ships from four years ago are bugging you again?" Talamaeus stated in his trademark arrogance, but with all seriousness.

"Yes Kair. I had a dream about them a while ago, but now they're in my conscious thoughts." Loki replied.

"Well, your theory should be researched my friend. The Reichers are moving again, and have been gravitating toward hostile takeover of the Andreas system and have tried to attack us here a few times, so we've been beating them back. My Avatar is operational for this too. So you know how hard it must be out here. Watch yourself, friend. And here comes a squadron of the demons now. I'll contact you when I can Loki, Godspeed." Talamaeus finished as he closed the commlink, no doubt to prepare for a battle out in Tallannite space. If Loki had a way there, he'd go there too, but his home was now in New Tokyo with Isis and the two unborn children. He had to defend this space now. He left Andreas the first time the Reichistadts rose up during Queen Illanna's absence. Now it seems they were moving outward before dealing with the internal massacre they doubtlessly had started planning.
[color=yellow]Light[/color] and[color=violet] Dark[/color] are simply different sides of the same coin.

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/103/7/6/My_Gaming_Signature_by_StarHawk4025.jpg[/img]